You are currently viewing our Staffing Division job opportunities.
To search professional positions click here
Gastonia, NC | Temporary
Personnel Services Unlimited is currently seeking a Part-time Administrative Assistant to provide support to operations and accounting for a small 2 person Trucking dispatch office.
Will work closely and under the supervision of Office Manager on a day to day basis.
- Supporting in various administrative capacity
- Following up with vendors and clients in regards to A/R and A/P via email and phone calls
- Processing payables and receivables within dispatch system using Peachtree Accounting Software
- Scanning, filing and organizing paperwork electronically, provide research as needed
- Following up and maintaining vendor accounts and adhering to company procedures
- Clerical duties including printing, mail distribution, data entry, file management
- Prepare invoices, proposals, customer correspondence, marketing materials and other documents using word processing and spreadsheet
- Follow through to completion all special projects or assignments as required or assigned
- Duties are subject to change as needed.
- Previous work experience in Trucking capacity preferred, office experience required
- Excellent computer skills, comfortable using IT equipment/ office equipment
- Proficiency using Peachtree Accounting Software and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Familiarity with trucking/transportation industry highly preferred
- Trustworthy, reliable and self reliant
- Excellent data entry and well organized
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with peers and outside vendors/clients
- Ability to present information and make recommendations verbally and in writing
- Demonstrates good judgment; solid problem solving skills
- Approachable and have professional manner
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and self-motivated
Hours are Monday -Friday 9:00am to 2:00pm.
Pay will be dependent on experience.