Summary of Position: Tends chrome and other related process tanks that apply finish on surface of steel plates.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Operate crane/hoist to apply finish to plates.
- Use various measuring devices as required.
- Works with various hazardous chemicals.
- Maintain required work records and documentation.
- Comply with all company safety procedures and quality standards.
- Perform other jobs and duties as assigned
The successful candidate will:
- be able to work 1st shift (Hours 7am to 3 pm) with some overtime required to include Saturdays/Sundays and must be able to report to work earlier than 7am if required,
- be at least 18 years old,
- have a high school diploma or GED,
- possess a strong attention to detail,
- have at least one to three months of related experience and/or training in a manufacturing environment, past experience working with chemicals (preferred),
- be able to lift up to 50 lbs.,
- have a stable work history, and
- Pass a drug and alcohol screening after an offer is made.