We are looking for experienced CNC Machinists to work 3rd shift
Come work at a state of the art facility, that is a key partner to major commercial aerospace manufacturers. This facility provides high performance sensors and controls.
Experienced CNC Machinist :
- Will be under general supervision.
- Would require candidates to be able to perform routine and semi-routine assignments.
- To include planning, layout, set up, operating and making tool adjustments for various types of manual, numerically controlled and computerized machine shop equipment.
- They should be able to work from blueprints, process sheets and sketches.
- To perform production tasks, which may include the cutting and shaping of metal to precision dimensions.
- They may communicate directly with engineers to understand the purpose of a part assembly.
- Check and inspect machining operations against specified tolerances.
- May identify and repair minor machine malfunctions.
This is a long term temp-to-hire position.