You are currently viewing our Staffing Division job opportunities.
To search professional positions click here
| temp to hire
Post Date: 05/17/2017
Job ID: 29423
Job Category: Manufacturing
$11.00 - $12.00
- Set up trim cutters and trim winders according to the P.O.
- Program automatic doff yardage at the wind up
- Cut correct length tubes according to the P.O.
- Package and skid finished rolls according to the P.O.
- Inspect and tag defects/splices accurately
- Properly record defects on the defect identification log
- Correctly bar code label the finished rolls
- Assisting the operator as needed
- Cut and retain lab samples as needed
- Communicating issues with off shifts and management
- Consistently produce quality material
- Work safely
- Keep area clean and neat
- Clean laminator as needed
- Ability to read, write and understand basic communication and directions
- Ability to do basic math
- Must have good analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to stand for the duration of shift
- Ability to bend, stoop, crouch as needed
- Ability to lift 50-75 pounds
- Forklift License