Production Sewers and Cutters
- Sew garments with needle and thread by machine.
- Read and understand documents including safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Maintain sewing machines in good working order.
- Assist in the cleaning of our workspace.
- Complete daily assignments, meet deadlines with accuracy, and demonstrate a sense of urgency.
- Pleasantly interact and communicate with co-workers, supervisors, and neighbors.
- Dress in appropriate casual attire regularly
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
Cut fabric using dye cut press or knife as directed
- Participate in physical inventories.
- Supply cutting info for PO / fabric usage
- Maintain dies, cutting surface, and machinery
- Support fulfillment in daily order processing as needed
- Follow all ergonomic standards and safety requirements directed by the company and the department
- Experience with some type of sewing machines is preferred.
- Ability to learn, interpret, apply and retain a variety of instructions and policies and procedures.
- Detail oriented is a must.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Have some knowledge of fabric limitations, procedures, and practices.
- Must be able to read and speak English at a professional level.
12 hour Rotating Shifts