Local, established corporation seeking 2nd shift Weaver.
- Ability to trace ends from the back reed up through the front deflecting bars and not get them crossed or tangled.
- Ability to draw ends through drop wires, heddles and front reed and put the ends in the correct drop wire and heddle
- Ability to make repairs to looms as needed
- Ability to keep yarn creeled in and ends transfer without breaking
- Cycling looms in a timely manner
- Keep material from running in the floor or in the wrong cans
- Show initiative to learn new things
- Keep area clean
- Able to replace a needle and set it correctly
- Able to replace an edge wire and set it correctly
- Able to tie warps or air splice strapping warps
- Ability to work and communicate with others
- Must have a strong quality of work
- Must be able to communicate needs to keep machinery running properly
- Take initiative and show responsibility