Personnel Services Unlimited, Inc. has an excellent job opportunity with a local mid size manufacturer in Gastonia, NC, who is actively seeking a Part-Time Accounts Payable and Receivable clerk. The ideal candidate will perform Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions as well as, answer phone and take care of shipping/freight paperwork.
- Pay invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment.
- Obtain revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
- Will Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments.
- Prepare financial reports
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
- File accounting documents and answer phone.
Skills and requirements:
- Experience with Peachtree computer system.
- Customer Service experience
- Shipping/ freight experience
- Must have HS Diploma or GED.
- Background check and drug screen required.
Work schedule: Part-time Monday- Friday 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. However hours may increase in the future.
- Weekly Pay
- Low cost health insurance
- Direct Deposit
- Attendance bonuses
- Referral bonuses
Salary: $14.00/ hour