As one of the members of the leadership team, the Administrative Manager overseas all administrative functions, including inventory control, month end reporting, Customer Service, Human Resources, A/R, A/P, and Payroll. Reporting to the Owner, this position also assists with the implementation of strategic and tactical objectives, as necessary, for our client to achieve its goals.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Process A/P and A/R daily along with branch level credit functions, with the main focus on collections and accurate billing
- Act as customer facing CSR including entering customer PO’s, creating work orders, and tracking orders in shop.
- Produce and reconcile monthly financial reports including petty cash, accruals, Book to System reconciliation, and inventory receiving logs
- Control inventory through receipt, payment, and invoicing of all goods sold and purchased
- Identify and maintain proper accounting controls
- Recruit, interview, train, support, and develop office staff
- Function as branch HR representative, working closely with HR, to ensure proper processing of all employment and payroll related activities
- Field general HR questions, such as benefits, leave, payroll, wellness, etc.
- Administer annual benefit enrollment, wellness events, performance reviews, Payroll and other HR tasks
- Assist in general administrative duties such as; creation of legal documents, processing reports, follow-up communications etc.