Great opportunity with a local Kings Mountain, NC manufacturer. Known for their great work environment and benefits.
Position will be for 2nd and 3rd shift.
- Accurately and efficiently assembles/tests a variety of complex products to achieve customer quality and on time delivery schedules.
- Works on products that contain mechanical, electronic, and dual hydraulic systems.
- Performs complex hydraulic tests such as: pressure drop, air inclusion, spillage, coupling force, and extreme temperature testing.
- Inspects and produces assemblies that conform to product specifications and quality standards.
- Troubleshoots and repairs out-of-tolerance conditions disclosed during assembly and test processes.
- Records test results on data forms using moderately complex electrical equipment and flow measurement devices.
- Identifies malfunctions disclosed by test data and reworks as instructed.
- Produces and inspects assemblies that conform to product specifications.
- Assembles, tests, and/or solders to customer and/or industry standards.
- Observes all safety rules and maintains a foreign object damage (FOD) free work area.
- Ensures all equipment is calibrated in accordance with calibration schedule.
- Actively contributes to lean initiatives to increase productivity and reduce costs.