Personnel Services Unlimited- Forest City has a job opportunity for a 3rd Shift// CMM Inspector(Coordinate-Measuring Machine) –Quality Assurance.
- Perform CMM dimensional checks on product that is currently being produced in the Manufacturing Department.
- Complete hard gaging inspections if required by the control plan.
- Notify manufacturing of problems or potential problems in a timely fashion.
- Run CMM daily programs for frequency specified
- Assist Inspectors as required in training
- Participate in problem investigation for causes of problems with QE’s and Inspectors
- Attend Production meeting as needed
- Assist in metal testing as necessary
- Backup as Final Inspector as necessary
- Assist in purchasing requisition and completion tags
Education/ Key Skills
- Strong Math Skills
- Listening and Problem Solving
- Knowledge of CAD and/or other industry software
- Ability to use calibration tools
- Work in a Team Setting
Qualified candidate should have:
- Certificate or associates degree
- 3-5 year experience in manufacturing
This is a 3rd shift position 11 pm to 7:30 am. Candidate will need to be flexible as hours can vary.
Great opportunity for permanent placement!
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org