Personnel Services Unlimited is currently seeking a candidate for a CNC Programmer.
A well established Bessemer City manufacturer is in need of an individual to train as a CNC Programmer. Commitment to quality and customer service is this company's motto and they seek the best talent to build for the future!
Hours: 2nd shift, 3 pm- 11pm Monday- Friday. With a paid lunch.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set-up and operate computer numerically controlled mill machines to perform turning operations on a variety of materials. Parts machined to exacting tolerances and specifications
- Makes all edits and adjustments as required to produce parts to work orders/blue print specifications/sketches
- Read and analyze process sheets, tool sheets, blueprints, dimensional specifications and set requirements. Use proper programs and tooling
- Inspect parts to verify conformance to specifications using a variety of gauges and micrometers
- Adjust machine controls and tool setting to insure dimensions meet specific tolerance
- Compute unspecified dimensions and machine settings using knowledge of metal properties and shop mathematics
- Provide troubleshooting skills to problem programs and parts
- Complete paperwork, accurately, relating to counts, scrap, time, etc according to Company policy
- Perform duties exercising good machining practices at all times
- Maintain area, equipment, and tooling in a neat, orderly condition including operator maintenance sheets
- Observe all Company policies, rules, and regulations including good housekeeping, safety and security