Personnel Services Unlimited has a great job direct hire opportunity with an established local Pest Control company. The pest control technician will be given an established customer base to service and to use to build new customers. Wages will increase with each newly acquired customer. This ideal for a self-motivated, sales driven individual who would like to grow exponentially.
Spray chemical solutions, powders and gases on or near surfaces of a building or house to eliminate pests.
- Identify invading pests, including rats, termites, snakes, wasps, ants, spiders, mosquitoes, or bed bugs.
- Set mechanical traps and place bait
- Remove dead rodents after extermination
- Utilize appropriate protective gear and equipment during applications.
- Attention to details
- Reasoning skills to identify the type of pest, where they are concentrated and the best method to eliminate
- The ability to drive from customer to customer in a truck bearing special equipment and chemicals.
- Will have a clean driving record
- Possess basic math skills For example, to adjust chemical mixtures according to job. Measure an area to be treated to calculate how much pesticide is needed.
- The ability to be physically active for much of the workday, with frequent walking, climbing, kneeling, stooping and crawling. Work may be performed outdoors, with exposure to temperature extremes.
- Outstanding Customer Relations
- High school diploma or GED