Personnel Services Unlimited-Shelby has an excellent career opportunity for an Executive Assistant with an outstanding local company in Shelby, NC.
This person will be:
- Working 20% of the time with the Company President.
- Coordinating, Communicating and Messaging 80% of the time with the company’s Sales Force Team.
- Answering client calls and routing them to the correct person or taking messages.
- Strong in Customer Service skills.
- Managing executive’s calendar, scheduling meetings & personal tasks accordingly by using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Making travel arrangements for executives and Sales Force
- Provide general administrative support.
- Researching and keeping up to date on latest technologies.
The hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. The pay will be Depend on Experience
- Must have a minimum of an Associate’s Degree
- Self-starter who is able to determine what is needed and then follow through.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.