Qualified candidates should be able to perform:
- Grinding, slotting and finial finish grading for bearing assemblies.
- Final finish grading for bearing assemblies by using multiple types of grinding, slotting and CNC machines.
Must be able to:
- Change-over and run a variety of production equipment including CNC lathe and grinding.
- Be familiar with basic measurement of bearing geometry using state-of-the-art computer controlled gauging equipment.
- Knowledgeable and skilled with digital calipers, micrometers, metallurgical techniques and dial indicators and monitor.
- Clean and inspect equipment tied with routine maintenance.
- Include interaction with shop floor information, material handling and process control.
- Able to have a clear understanding of the customer's requirements for each order.
Candidate must also be able to:
- Work with plant teams,
- Help develop and upgrade training materials as required,
- Participate and be involved in individual and team safety responsibilities,
- Generate and implement ideas resulting in quality improvements and cost savings.
Must Have HS Diploma or GED or higher.
Pre-interview testing is required in industrial math, working with number, and mechanical comprehension.
Clear DT & criminal background required.
Apply at www.psuhasjobs.com