Local leading manufacturing company seeking an experienced machine operator to join their team. Hours are 7am-3:30pm Monday Through Friday.
- Produces Product by use of machine.
- Assures operational status of machine at beginning of shift.
- Review production work orders to determine type and quantity of production materials needed.
- Sets up appropriate equipment making necessary adjustments/loads/feeds material into machine.
- Removes finished product from machine.
- Loads finished product into appropriate shipping containers.
- Maintains accurate count of parts packed.
- Assures quality by comparison of finished product with print or template.
- Inspects completed cartons at end of each job run to assure they are labeled in accordance with work traveler.
- Removes dies not required for next job run.
- Cleans and inspects die.
- Reports any damage to Supervisor.
- Returns die to proper location on die rack.
- Vacuums and cleans work center thoroughly.
- Scans in actual run time, including set-up time.
- Maintains Machine.
- Produces product by Assembly.
- Other duties as assigned.