MATERIAL HANDLER – Exercise accurate inventory control and material handling by preparing shipments, receiving of purchased parts and items, handling of returned goods, tracking movement of materials, and exercising other inventory control measures through use of accurate logs, files, reports, cycle counts, etc.
- Follow all Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) principles.
- Follow all work instructions and training documents specific to the job function, such as handing returned goods, receiving purchased items and parts, returning items to stock, receiving and handling reworks, preparing Bills of Lading, utilizing daily reports, etc.
- Maintain card files.
- Maintain electronic files such as the Oracle, Hi Bay, DCMS, and others as instructed in work instructions and training documents.
- Use of computer system (SAP) and make administrative transactions
- Perform cycle counts
- Produce required reports such as receiving inspection report.
- Maintain shipping supplies and storage containers
- Assist in maintain Low Bay
- Store and retrieve materials from Hi Bay
- Perform all required documentation
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Lifting up to 75 lbs and moving carts that weigh as much as 4000 lbs
- Comfortable working conditions, some dirt, machine coolant, greases, oils