Package flame retardant powder in a variety of packages including 25kg paper bags, bulk bags, and bulk trucks. Can read and interpret instructions and documentation. Can operate plant packing equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills. Add, subtract, multiply and divide whole numbers and fractions rapidly and accurately.
- Plan work and select proper tools and supplies as needed.
- Examine/inspect field conditions and identify safety or quality concerns.
- Compare and see differences in the size, shape, and form of lines, figures, and objects.
- Completes records, maintains tools and equipment, and performs various clean-up and housekeeping activities.
- Ability to lift above 50lbs repetitively.
- Climb and maintain balance on steel framework, stairs, ladders, and scaffolds.
- Produce quality work, meeting requirements of plans, supervisor’s instructions, specifications and industry standards.
- Motivated and works productively.
- Perform and document daily fork truck inspections and operate safely.
- Accurately enter daily production into SAP as produced.
- Ability to evaluate situations and exercise independent judgement.
- Work at heights without fear.
- Troubleshoot and perform minor repairs of packaging equipment.
- Understand and comply with all Plant Policies and Procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Work a 12-hour rotating shift in varying temperature extremes and other outside conditions.