Personnel Services Unlimited is currently interviewing for Press Brake Operators for one of out top clients in Belmont, NC.
The press brake operator - operates a press brake machine to bend or form metals to meet customer specifications and production requirements following engineering documents.
- Layout and load materials using measuring tools
- Perform part inspections and quality checks
- Support all continuous improvements in safety and quality
- Communicate any issue that may prevent production flow
- Abide by company policies and procedures, including the use of PPE
- Maintain clean work area
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to checks height, depth, and thickness using quality control tools
- Knowledge of basic math
- Understanding of finished part characteristics
- Knowledge of lock out/tag out procedures
- Dexterous with use of hands to grasp and pull material
- Frequent lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for extended periods
- Contact with metals and lubricants
- Exposure to moving objects such as; machinery, mechanical parts, forklifts, and carts
- Exposure to hot and cold temperature when working in areas of the building that cannot be temperature controlled
Education and Qualifications:
High school diploma or GED
Must have experience with press brake (metal fabrication) 2 plus years
1st shift Mon- Fri. 7:00am to 3:30pm