Personnel Services Unlimited- Forest City has a wonderful job opportunity with a large manufacturer in Rutherford County for a Quality Assurance Analyst.
- Perform dimensional and visual checks of product that is currently being produced.
- Complete First and last Shot inspection of dimensional and cosmetic requirements per marked print and control plans.
- Complete destructive testing if required by the control plan.
- Complete polishing requirements on cosmetic parts.
- Notify manufacturing of problems or potential problems in a timely fashion.
- First piece inspection of die cast and trim castings
- Last shot inspections
- Final audit of finished product
- Dimensional audit of castings being produced
- X-ray of castings that the customer requires minimum porosity in designated areas
- Destructive testing (machining) of castings to determine internal integrity.
- Surface finish testing of machined surfaces when required
- Testing of aluminum alloys in the breakdown and holding furnaces
- Prepare Completion Tags for parts that are ready for shipment to the customer
- Prepare Vendor Tags for parts that are ready to be shipped to an outside processor
- Prepare Hold Tags for parts that are of questionable quality and are to be reviewed and dispositioned
- Complete In-Process sheets for destructive testing, x-ray, and buffing
- Use of statistical tools appropriate to department
- Control chart interpretation appropriate to department
- Communicate any concerns to Manager/Supervisor
- Maintain the destructive test and QC Lab in good working order
- Clean the work area and maintain files in working order
- Keep current visual aids at workstations
- Verify print revisions to part master at the start of a production run
- Perform other duties as assigned