Personnel Services Unlimited, Inc. is recruiting for a local Kings Mountain Manufacturer who is in need of outstanding individual for a Quality Control Inspector.
This is a First shift position.
Job Description :
- Examine manufactured products, primarily automotive parts to ensure they parts meet all standards of presentation and quality.
- Act as an impartial third party between the production source and the customer facility to ensure the product meets set criteria.
- Study product specifications and work instructions.
- Perform visual inspections, mechanical and functional verification of parts to ensure compliance to set specification and quality standards.
- Make independent judgments for subjective calls.
- Collect and record accurate data regarding defects.
- Tag and isolate defective material.
- Provide description or justification for defective material.
- Communicate sort/inspection results to managers, supervisors and production source.
- Complies with relevant local Health and Safety legislation.
- Supports Company Health and Safety Policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent desired
- Must have reliable transportation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize and multi-task
- Demonstrated flexibility within a fast-paced challenging environment
- Ability to take initiative and recognize needs
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential material