Personnel Services Unlimited is working with a local Shelby, NC, family- owned automobile dealership, which has a great opportunity for an experienced Auto Body Technician. Join a team dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and a high quality repair work.
Responsibilities and Duties
Job Duties include:
- To read and understand the estimate and technical repair documents.
- To meticulously disassemble and identify all parts and processes required to properly repair the customer’s vehicle.
- Complete repairs per estimate and in accordance with manufacturer specifications.
- Set up, measure and repair frame and unibody damages.
- To protect the customers vehicle at all times during the repair process.
- Communicate with management on any supplemental damages, problems or situations which may affect the quality or cause a delay in the repair process.
- To repair damaged vehicles back to pre-accident condition.
- Check all parts to ensure that they are correct and that undamaged parts are received.
- To deliver defect free work.
- Maintain and operate tools and equipment in a proper and safe manner.
- Keep work area clean.
- Maintain and wear required safety and personal health protective equipment as required.
Qualifications and Skills
Skills and Education:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Background check.
- Minimum of 5 years of auto body experience.
Temp- to Hire
- Individual will be hired first, on a temporary basis – with the possibility of the position becoming full-time.
Benefits: Personnel Services Unlimited offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Low cost health insurance
- Direct Deposit
- Attendance bonuses
- Referral bonuses
For more than 37 years, the staffing experts at Personnel Services Unlimited, Inc. (PSU) have been matching quality candidates with top employers in Western North Carolina. PSU is an independently-owned staffing and recruiting firm headquartered in Shelby, NC, with branch offices in Gastonia and Forest City, NC.
Whether you’re looking to take the next step in your career, find temporary employment or you need a more flexible schedule, PSU will match you with an opportunity that meets your needs.