Production Machine Operator needed for 1st shift from 6am until finished, approximately 10 hours per day Monday through Thursday. This will be a long term temporary to hire position. Must have reliable transportation and stable work history. Great opportunity with competitive pay.
Job Duties and Tasks:
- Observe machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of filled bottles to standards. Standards include but not limited to: fill heights, removal torques, closure and label condition, correctness and legibility of codes. Efforts made to remove any non-conforming products from production line and dispose of properly.
- Report any non-conformances to supervision – stop line if needed to ensure non-conformance product is not produced.
- Stop machines when malfunctions occur, clear machine jams, report any mechanical issues to line mechanic, line lead, or supervision.
- Write work orders for mechanical issues as needed.
- Regulate machine flow and speed, make adjustments to speed to run filler at most efficient output.
- Ensure line code is correct and legible, document on daily line report.
- Document start and stop times, lab times, and product counts on daily line report.
- Verify and document that correct bottles and closures are in use.
- Record line downtime on daily downtime sheet.
- Remove unused closures and return to storage at end of product runs.
- Run out all product from warmer at end of product run, verify product is sent downstream to packer.
- Maintain housekeeping during production hours in area, perform and document all required end of day housekeeping.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervision.
- Follow all GMP policies and company procedures.