You are currently viewing our Staffing Division job opportunities.
To search professional positions click here
Personnel Services Unlimited
Job Category: Manufacturing
Job Number: 143577
Pay Rate: 11.00
- Ideal candidate will need to be proficient in the building techniques commonly used in cabinetry or millwork.
Assembly of custom store fixtures and point of purchase displays made of wood, metal and plastic.
Experience in woodworking assembly, metal or plastic assembly, high pressure Laminate (Formica work) or construction a plus.
Position requires lifting and moving of heavy sheets of wood.
Woodworking experience a plus.
- Basic math skills such as fractions, decimals, English to metric conversion required.
- Can read a ruler to 1/16".
- Looking for a self-starter that can work on his or her own.
- Being able to maintain and repair equipment a plus.
- Manufacture or warehouse experience a plus.
- Must be willing to work overtime.
- Must have HS Diploma or GED.
- Background check and Drug screen required.
- 1st Shift 6: 00am- 2: 00pm
- Will need to be prepared to work 9 to 10 hours a day.