- This position is ideal for candidates who are used to working in fast paced office environments.
- The duties for this position will include invoicing and billing.
- Excellent communication skills and being organized is a must.
- This position is for someone who is looking for growth within a company and will provide training for the right fit.
- Computer skills: fast typing and data entry as well as the ability to manipulate an Excel Spreadsheet
- High School Diploma/GED
Client will require background screening and pre-employment drug testing.
Work schedule:Full time 40 hours/ week. Monday-Friday.
Benefits:Personnel Services Unlimited offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Low cost health insurance
- Direct Deposit
- Attendance bonuses
- Referral bonuses
Salary:$15.00/ hour. Pay rate will depend on experience.