- Performing various kitchen cleaning activities as dish washing, pot washing, general and equipment cleaning.
Storage and rotation of food and supplies.
Sanitizing duties in various dining service areas
Handling all foods, storage and cleaning activities in accordance with sanitary procedures and standards.
Requirements and Skills
- High school diploma preferred or GED accepted.
- One (1) year experience in fine dining, hospitality or commercial food service.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Some weekend work required.
- 40 plus hours a week; 2 days off a week. Weekend work required.
Benefits with Personnel Services Unlimited
- Weekly Pay
- Health Insurance
- Direct Deposit
- Attendance Bonuses
- Referral Bonuses