Join the PSU Team:
- Earn $11.00 per hour
- Get paid weekly
- Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance
- Attendance and Referral Bonuses
- Knowledge of, and experience in professional housekeeping services.
- Knowledge of cleaning products and MSDS Sheets.
- Knowledge of housekeeping equipment, such as; vacuum,. Washer, dryer, carpet cleaner, etc.
- Knowledge of organization and departmental structure, policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Basic housekeeping skills: bed making, cleaning windows, cleaning tiles, tubs, bathroom fixtures, cleaning floors, wood, furniture, etc.
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to function as part of a team.
- Demonstrate organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Outlook
- Good problem-solving techniques
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to walk, bend, kneel, lift, carry and climb.
- Pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to relate verbal instructions and communicate in a courteous and effective fashion with patients, co-workers, families, other agencies, and the public; as necessary.
- Must be able to follow directions and to maintain assigned schedule; clean rooms, bathrooms, offices and common areas as instructed by the supervisor.
- Must be able to complete tasks and daily routines in a timely manner.
- Must be on time for assigned shifts.
- Attend training when scheduled.
- Report any concerns with patient behaviors and report incidents to appropriate clinical employees.
- Report an maintenance issues to Facilities.
- Assist patients, employees, and/or guests.
- Additional job duties may be assigned.
- Successful completion of CPR and First Aid class. (annually)
Successful completion of assigned MyLearning Pointe trainings.
For more than 37 years, the staffing experts at Personnel Services Unlimited, Inc. (PSU) have been matching quality candidates with top employers in Western North Carolina. PSU is an independently-owned staffing and recruiting firm headquartered in Shelby, NC, with branch offices in Gastonia and Forest City, NC.
Whether you re looking to take the next step in your career, find temporary employment or you need a more flexible schedule, PSU will match you with an opportunity that meets your needs.