Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to relate verbal instructions and communicate in a courteous and effective fashion with patients, co-workers, families, other agencies, and the public as necessary.
- Must be able to follow directions and to maintain assigned schedule; clean rooms, bathrooms, offices and common areas as instructed by the supervisor.
- Must be able to complete tasks and daily routines in a timely manner.
- Must be on time for assigned shifts
- Attend training when scheduled
- Report any concerns with patient behaviors and report incidents to appropriate clinical employees
- Report any maintenance issues to Facilities
- Assist patients, employees, and/or guests
- Other job duties as assigned; additional job duties may be assigned
- Successful completion of CPR and First Aid class (annually)
- Successful completion of assigned MyLearningPointe trainings
- Must be able to ascend and descend stairs
- Must have/or be willing to obtain CPR/First Aid Certification
- Must be able to lift various amounts of weight (minimum of 25 pounds)
- Must be able to assist patients, employees, and/or visitors to safety in the event of an emergency
- Must be safe driver: obeying all traffic laws (including speed limits) and Pavillon policies for transportation (including golf carts)
- Must be able to use chemicals properly