You are currently viewing our Staffing Division job opportunities.
To search professional positions click here
Forest City, NC 28043
The person hired for this position will report to the Shift Supervisor. They will assist in overseeing shift personnel and production flow, provide leadership for their work group and must have the highest working knowledge of the equipment, policies, and procedures.
1. Demonstrate leadership through practice and work habit, a desire to follow all policies and procedures in the plant environment to develop and maintain safe, efficient, high quality, low waster workplace and maximize the development of the personnel they lead.
2 Demonstrate the ability to accomplish tasks through thoughtful delegation to others in the work group.
3. Trains, coaches, and enforces all company safety policies.
4. Trains personnel, to operate, adjust, repair, and maintain the shopping bag machinery, performing the most complex work with the assistance of maintenance personnel.
5. Perform quality inspections periodically to ensure manufactured product meets standards.
6. Performs operator duties as required.
7. Provides feedback to the Plant Manager on the performance of the department and assists in performance reviews of the personnel they lead.
8. Maintains attendance records in order to reconcile payroll information.
9. Performs other duties as assigned by the Plant Manager.
1. 2nd shift - Work overtime as needed, including Saturdays and Holidays.
2. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
3. Will be required to obtain a set of tools and toolbox to perform job requirements
4. High School Diploma or GED
5. Two years previous Lead experience.
6. Ability to read a ruler to 1/32"
7. Very high mechanical aptitude
8. Ability to lift 50 lbs. occasionally.
9. Intermediate computer and math skills.
10. Ability to verbally communicate effectively.
11. Ability to direct the work activities of self and others
12. Pay is determined by experience