MAINTENANCE WORKER/ 1st, 2nd & 3rd Shifts Needed. Will be performing general repairs on machines and equipment including: hydaulic, boilers, air compressors, and prevenative maintenance.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, and straightedges.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; notifies supervisor or purchasing of parts needed.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains facility that may include basic maintenance, painting, repairing restrooms, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Previous Machine Maintenance experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Stable work history
- Must have own transportation
- Pre-employment background and drug screen
- 1st Shift | 6am to 2pm | Monday -Friday.
- 2nd Shift | 2: 00pm- 10: 00pm | Monday - Friday
- 3rd Shift | 10: 00pm- 6: 00am | Monday - Friday