Join the PSU Team:
- Earn $13.00 per hour
- Get paid weekly
- Low cost Health Insurance
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card
- Attendance and Referral Bonuses
Mold Changers will be changing molds from plastic injection molding machines. Must be able to work in hot temperatures.
- Perform job duties to achieve production goals. Operate various machines, including automated, as require to complete jobs.
- Read, interpret instructions and follow directions for the production of plastic molded parts of each assigned job.
- Use cutting equipment, such as knives and clippers, to trim gates and flash.
- Inspect, pack and label product as per documented work instructions.
- Operate plastic injection molding machines within job specifications to meet customer needs.
- Monitor plastic injection molding machines to maintain quality parameters of the job.
- Must be able to multi-task and work successfully in a fast paced environment, with strong attention to safety.
- Must be able to complete required paperwork ( labor tickets, scrap tickets, reject sheets, etc.)
- Lift and stack packed boxes onto skids up to 30lbs. In preparation for shipping.
- Communicates to Supervisor, Group Leader and problems or concerns to assure equipment is functioning at maximum efficiency.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic math and reading skills
- Pre-employment back ground check and drug screen
- 1st shift | 6am to 2pm | Monday - Friday