Personnel Services Unlimited has a job opportunity with a local Cherryville, NC, company who is actively seeking a Robotic Welder to work 3rd Shift.
- Robotic Welder will be employed as temporary, and will become permanent after completing necessary work hour requirements.
- Setup complete weldments using weld fixtures
- Identify potential issues with fixtures and compensate as needed
- Determine a build sequence from drawings
- Place welds in correct location and layout weld runs for other welders as needed
- Troubleshoot processes and equipment with approved technical support
- Perform basic weld machine maintenance such as straightening torches, changing wire barrels, contact tips, nozzles, diffusers, etc.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Supervisor
Note: You may periodically be asked to work in other areas of the shop depending on production demand/flow
TECHNICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 1+ years of prior robotic weld operation experience
- 2+ years of prior robotic weld programming experience
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, decimal & fraction conversions)
- Proficient ability to program robotic welders – setup simple/medium complexity weldment cycles
- Proficient ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Proficient ability to setup and fit-up complete weldments
- Ability to meet production rate requirements
- Ability to meet company quality standards
- Must pass GMAW certification tests on aluminum, carbon, and stainless steel
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to sit, reach above shoulders, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds on a consistent basis
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
- Must have physical dexterity
- Must have visual acuity
DESIRED JOB SKILLS:
- Prior ISO experience is a plus
- Prior blueprint reading coursework is a plus
- Prior complex assembly experience is a plus
- Prior programming coursework/training is a plus
- Critical thinking skills are a plus
- 3rd Shift, Monday-Thursday, 5:00p.m.- 5:30a.m
Personnel Services Unlimited offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Low cost health insurance
- Direct Deposit
- Attendance bonuses
- Referral bonuses
- $13/ hour. Pay rate will depend on experience.
For more than 35 years, the staffing experts at Personnel Services Unlimited, Inc. (PSU) have been matching quality candidates with top employers in Western North Carolina.
PSU is an independently-owned staffing and recruiting firm headquartered in Shelby, NC, with branch offices in Gastonia and Forest City, NC.
Whether you’re looking to take the next step in your career, find temporary employment or you need a more flexible schedule, PSU will match you with an opportunity that meets your needs.