The shipper coordinates the shipment of all finished product to customers. This position works closely with the Assembly & Test Team Lead and/or Value Stream Manager to process and prioritize orders ready to ship.
- Creates bill of lading (BOL) in Agile and verifies orders with driver.
- Troubleshoots and solves any variances in the bill of lading (BOL) prior to shipment.
- Creates invoices in Agile used to process payment for customers.
- Coordinates shipping pick up times with customer transportation carrier.
- Stages orders for pick up.
- Adheres to and maintains customer shipping requirements.
- Collaborates with internal Customer Service to execute drop-in and expedited orders.
- Researches and determines lowest freight costs for the customer within provided guidelines.
- Organizes and maintains all customer paperwork.
- Makes and maintains nameplate tags.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
Work hours include:
- 2nd Shift | 2: 00 pm- 10: 00 pm
- 3rd Shift | 10: 00 pm- 6: 00 am
- High School Diploma or GED
- Technological capability to effectively operate internal and external computer systems - Microsoft Lotus Notes, MSS, Agile Elite, PTM Logistics, customer websites, etc.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate at all levels internally and externally.
- Organization and attention to detail to meet quality standards.
- Self-Motivated to work with minimal supervision.
- Collaboration skills to work cross functionally.
- Basic shipping knowledge
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to obtain fork truck license.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. Regularly, stand, walk, push, pull, stoop/bend as needed.