- Supervising the tree care service activities of the crew ensuring that all crew members have the required safety material, that the crews have the training and tools needed to complete the job and that the crews are operating safely at all times.
- Adhering to Company s safety policy and ensuring that the public will be safe while in contact with crews.
- Previous Tree service experience
- Able to Safely climb trees
- Safely Operate Wood Chipper and Bucket truck lift
- Experience managing a crew consisting of climbers and grounds men or related services
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Good work ethic
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- CDL Class A license ( will have 60 days to obtain )
- Strong leadership skills
- Familiarity with the techniques and equipment used in landscaping.
- Must be able to handle the physicality of our work: weather conditions, heavy lifting (30-80 pounds), and extensive walking.
- Supervisory experience desired.
Work Schedule:Monday- Friday. Will be expected to work evening and weekends, as needed.
Salary: $15.00/ hour. Will depend on experience.
- Double pay for Evenings, Weekends and Storm recovery
- 401K plan
- Paid holidays