Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up machine with proper equipment.
- Retrieve materials to run orders.
- Responsible for quality of parts produced within the work cell.
- Complete tasks on schedule.
- Ensure production quantities are properly reported in work orders.
- Organize parts on pallets with proper stock numbers.
- Accountable for material flow in and out of the work cell.
- Use measuring devices such as tape measure.
- Clearly read and write in English.
- Accurately read and comprehend paperwork.
- Understand and follow verbal instructions.
- Able to stand for the entire shift.
- Flexible schedule to work overtime as business demands increase.
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment.
- Motivated, self-starter with initiative to succeed.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pre-employment back ground check and drug screen.